Arcadia Atelier Pty Ltd ACN 104 391 013 ("Arcadia Atelier") complies with the Australian Privacy Principles ("Apps") and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 Arcadia Atelier is committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy.
By providing your personal information to Arcadia Atelier you agree that:
- you agree that if you disclose your personal information to us, we may create a database record of that information and use the information for the purposes set out below, including customer service activities, technical support activities and/or business activities and/or communicating and/or marketing and/or promotions and/or relevant product information to you.
- we may contact you for the purposes of handling an enquiry or complaint you have raised and/or other reasons we deem appropriate.
The types of personal information Arcadia Atelier collects will vary depending on the nature of your contacts with Arcadia Atelier. At times we will try to only collect the personal information that we need for the particular business activity and/or function we are carrying out.
Arcadia Atelier will only use or disclose personal information for the purpose for which we collected it (primary purpose), a purpose related to the primary purpose, where required or permitted by law or where you have consented to such use or disclosure.
The main purposes for which we may use or disclose personal information include:
- conducting competitions or promotion;
- investigating or addressing a request, enquiry or complaint you have made;
- providing you with news or information about our products;
- conducting internal research aimed at our product improvement;
- occasionally sending marketing or promotional material we consider you may be interested in;
- maintaining and keeping our records up to date;
- verifying your identity;
- to maintain, secure, operate and/or improve our Apps, websites and services.
We may state a more specific purpose when we collect your personal information.
Arcadia Atelier will only disclose personal information to third parties where it is necessary or compulsory to do so. The main instances Arcadia Atelier may disclose personal information to third parties include:
- to law enforcement bodies, in order to comply with the law or to protect the rights. property or safety of the public or Arcadia Atelier or
- to external service providers such as prize fulfilment agencies, mailing houses, our consumer contact centre, IT service providers that host our website servers and databases and Apps and IT technical support, so they can provide the services we have contracted to them.
Any personal information that you provide Arcadia Atelier will be stored on secure servers either in Arcadia Atelier and/or its authorised third-party IT storage providers, these entities may access your personal information however any such use will be for internal administration purposes and/or for reasons you have agreed to.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or mobile devices can be guaranteed to be fully secure and you need to be aware of this when communicating with or providing personal information to Arcadia Atelier and/or Richard Payne and/or any third parties over the internet or mobile device.
Arcadia Atelier Pty Ltd
Telephone: +61 (0)417 379 162
Mail: PO Box 673 Daylesford Victoria 3460 AUSTRALIA